We take great pride in serving our community through recreation, social services and wellness experiences. Each day our staff of highly trained professionals seeks to make a difference in the lives of our members and guests, helping them build healthier lives.
Building healthier lives by creating unforgettable recreation, social services, and wellness experiences that are accessible to everyone.
What We've Achieved
- 1,000,000 served annually at our operating units
- Over $250,000 awarded in scholarships
- 329,000 program participants
- Better together - by combining our services we save our operating units nearly over $500,000 every year
Greater Midland is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit serving youth, adults and families in our community. Below you’ll find our Annual Report and related documents.
board of trustees
Our Board of Trustees is made up of dedicated community leaders who use their diverse talents to help define Greater Midland’s long-range strategic plan. Our Trustees firmly believe that the organization plays a vital role in shaping children, supporting families, and providing people of all ages and abilities in our community with programs that can help them realize their full potential.
- Kathy Fothergill, President
- Steve Carras, Vice-President
- Lynn Weimer, Treasurer
- Jon Lynch, Secretary
- Jim Nigro
- Larry Washington
- Jenee Velasquez
- Terri Johnson
- Greg Rogers
- Michael Sharrow