WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?!
The InBody 570 delivers an incredibly accurate and in-depth analysis of what’s happening inside your body.
BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
A traditional scale only reveals your weight. But what is that number made of? The InBody breaks it down:
- TOTAL BODY WATER
- LEAN BODY MASS
- BODY FAT MASS
This deeper understanding encourages you to continue exercising even if your weight stays the same.
- MUSCLE MASS
- BODY FAT MASS
upon each other creates a visual that’s easy to understand. Where will you be at your next check in?
PERCENTAGE OF BODY FAT
The ratio of body fat to weight. Don’t be afraid. You can change it!
SEGMENTAL LEAN ANALYSIS
Measuring your muscle mass in:
- BOTH ARMS
- BOTH LEGS
allows you to target areas of weakness and create a balanced life.
VISCERAL FAT LEVEL
The calculated amount of fat surrounding internal organs in the abdomen. Maintaining too much fat may lead to diabetes, cardiovascular problems, kidney and heart failure.
BASAL METABOLIC RATE
The more lean mass you have the more calories you burn!
So what ARE you made of? Start tracking your way to additional energy and successful change!
Prepare for your InBody Test by adhering to the following instructions:
- Hydrate well the day before – consistent water
- Do not drink caffeine on the day of your test
- Do not eat for 3-4 hours prior to testing
- Do not exercise 6-12 hours prior to testing
- Do not take InBody Test after a shower or sauna
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing
- Insure access to both feet with removable footwear (no socks or pantyhose)
- Do not wear jewelry- all jewelry will have to be removed prior to testing
- There is no need for lotion/ointment on your hands and feet
- Measure after standing for at least 5 minutes
- Warm up yourself for 20 minutes before a test performed in winter
- For females, avoid having measurement during menstrual period as total body water will be higher than normal
- Individuals with pacemakers or other electronic medical devices should not take the InBody Test